frame

Hiya... I'm back.. New username..

InspiredByPoetInspiredByPoet Posts: 4Member
I was on the previous CCW under a different username to which I've now long gone forgotten but I posted poetry... Perhaps some may recall my poetry there... Glad to see this site resurrected 😁

Comments

• LoraConnorLoraConnor Southern CaliforniaPosts: 51Administrator

Thanks so much for coming back to join us! I sincerely appreciate your contribution to the former site, but I think you might find this site a little more dynamic and interactive. I hope you like it. Blessings!

• dougblairdougblair Waterloo Ontario CanadaPosts: 23Member

Lora C: Happy for the return of CCW. Wishing many new members and exchanges. Many outcroppings of the life of Jesus and the progress of His Church...dougblair

Thanks, Doug! I'm so glad to have you back. I pray this site blesses many people, helping them develop their writing skills and bringing them into more fellowship within the body of Christ.

• tonygtonyg Posts: 11Member, Moderator
    edited January 28
    Formerly O.E.W., Prepare to be challenged! En' Garde! "My name is Inigo Montoya...you keeled my Faddah', prepare to die". HA ha ha ha... I really like the new "flag" feature Lora...I will be a frequent flier there.
    edited January 28
    LOL! Love you, sweetheart! As always, you bring a smile to my face and a thorn to my side. :wink: 

I hope you can put up with me too, though. I'm truly on my own with this site with no third party for tech support. If there's a problem, I'm very much on my own with few resources for help. So you may notice a few glitches here and there as I try to smooth out the rough edges. 

BTW: I pray you're feeling well. <3
  • Walker855Walker855 Posts: 21Member
    Must be logged on
    Note
    Welcome back, I too shared poetry on the old site