frame

A New Day

stmannstmann Posts: 57Member
in Prophecy Must be logged on
Note

A New Day                                                                                          

A few headlines from just this past week –

·         In America, talk turns to something unspoken for 150 years: Civil war

·         INDIA OPENS SUDDEN ARTILLERY ATTACK ON PAKISTAN - FEROCIOUS FIGHTING ONGOING

·         Muslim Mobs Attack 10 Church Buildings in Ethiopia

·         World on The Brink of World War 3 

·         Government Research Confirms Measles Outbreaks are Transmitted by the Vaccinated

·         HPV vaccine narrative UNRAVELS in Japan as it’s revealed the shot causes long-term pain

·         Since 1988, over 4 billion has been paid out by the vaxxine injury compensation program

·      VIDEO GAME TO CAST ‘ANTI-VAXXERS’ AS DISEASE SPREADERS

·         Scientists Want You To Get An Implanted Brain Chip To Make You Smarter [or more compliant?]

·         What Exactly Is F.E.M.A Going To Do With 2500 Gallons Of Hydrogen Cyanide?

·         AOC found thru Casting Call

·       Coldest Temperatures of Your Lifetime Descend on the U.S

·         'The fact that so many successful politicians are such shameless liars is not only a reflection on them, it is also a reflection on us.

·       Truth-Tellers Are Being Censored

·         Staggering New Poll Finds Record High Number Of Americans Believe 'Government' Is The Biggest Problem America Faces

·         ‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders.

·         Children spend twice as long on smartphones as talking to parents...

+

And the forecast for tomorrow – more of the same: stormy weather…bumpy roads…rough sailing; perilous times.

How easy it is to get caught up in fondly recalling the ‘good old days’. Andy Griffith days, when cops were friendly and didn’t pack heat.

But was it not all just an illusion? a ‘pretend world’? Kids still needed direction from their parents. Folks still got sick…and died. Peace was never achieved on the world stage. Nor even on the local level.

Discerning truth was still elusive.

Immediately prior to World War 2, most folks in north amerika suffered from extreme poverty; the great depression time. Before the great depression, amerika fought the war to end ALL wars;  oops – I mean world war 1.

In the post ‘World War II’ era in north amerika, did not the traditional family oriented and God following paradigm gradually tip and give way to false gods? Celebrities…stars… idols in the sports and entertainment businesses? The jet set, the beautiful people, the A-list. And pride, a deception of false importance played for the eyes of the world.

And places of worship, called ‘churches’. Did many church groups not become more ‘business minded’ and focus on programs and on creeds, rather than on people…and on the Christ?

Big and bigger government usurped the function of ‘the church’, redefining morals and ethics and ‘what is good for the people’. Previously these standards had been clearly given in God’s Word. Wars became way too often, and way too long;  for way too shady of necessity!

Even ‘science’, historically based on observable and repeatable findings (facts), morphed into a sham of ‘massaging data’ in order to support profit focused corporations in existence solely to make a profit.

And hence, we now find ourselves in an age where we have to think about it to decide whether or not it is a good idea to execute infant humans. Humans complete with functioning parts including a beating heart that generates signals to the rest of the body. Including pain…

+

Nothing new here, not for students of God’s Word. We Have been warned!

Lawlessness will abound…  Matthew 24:12

The love of many will grow cold…  Matthew 24:12

Take heed that no one deceives you…many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. Matthew 24:4, 11

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars…nation will rise against nation [civil wars], and kingdom against kingdom [international warring]. Matthew 24:6, 7

And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places…  Matthew 24:7

And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries [pharmaceuticals] or their sexual immorality or their thefts. Revelation 21:9

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. Proverbs 14:12

+

In simple words of paraphrase, our loving heavenly Father has warned us that things will get so bad once in the ‘end of the age’ that I will have to step IN to history one more time…

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope…     Jeremiah 29:11

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: …A time to break down, and a time to build up; …A time to keep, and a time to throw away; …a time of war, and a time of peace.   Ecclesiastes 3:1,3,6-8

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away… God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away…’Behold, I make all things new’. Revelation 21:1, 3, 4, 5

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:8

The ‘good old days’ are still to come!

+

Alas, for those who pursue the journey of life indifferent to the instructions of our loving heavenly Father, well - this is a good as it gets!

For those who negotiate life while gripping the loving outstretched hand of Jesus, this is a bad as it gets!

Your choice.

Comments

• tonygtonyg Posts: 10Member
    edited March 14
    I always read and enjoy your coherent, articulate, thought provoking, intelligent, well thought out posts...i am grateful for them, thank you. And thank you for attending to dotting your "i's" and crossing your "t's" before posting...it shows integrity and does not go unnoticed! A good example set for other writers on this site to aspire to! Myself included!
  • SouthernLadySouthernLady Posts: 12Member
    A well written post on the way America and the world is headed. Scary times when people turn their backs on God and reject his Holy Word. 
  • stmannstmann Posts: 57Member
    Must be logged on
    Note
    awww....thanks tonyg, and ya'll southern lady!  flattered i am....NO idea what happened to the fonts when it posted...shrug (possibly that is what that little preview button if for?); 

anyway...please dont try to be like anyone other than the wonderful person our loving heavenly Father designed and crafted you to be!  know His word, and share with us what is on your heart...in our OWN words and style!  whew!  gonna be some GOOD stuff coming!  i KNOW cuz God dont make no junk!  so let's HEAR it!

thanks again for reading and encouraging words!  grace and peace....